‘This Book of the Law must never depart from your mouth, and you are to meditate on it day and night so that you will act faithfully according to everything written in it, because then you will prosper in everything you do, and you will succeed’. Joshua 1:8
To understand life, its mysteries, its precepts, its norms, and its abnormalities, we most definitely have to seek out the Creator of Life. Just like a new automobile, you look at the designer’s car manual to understand how it works and to make driving it smoothly for yourself. Can you imagine buying a diesel-driven car and get to the petrol station and fill it up with unleaded petrol. Catastrophe!.
For those who are going to be leaders of this ‘new norm’ covid-19 era, it is essential that you equip yourself with the hidden Word of God which can only be unravelled through a microscopic view of Gods word from page to page. What is God saying now?, nothing is new under the Sun according to Gods Word, through the wisdom of God much will be unravelled that you will begin to see the World not like everyone sees it But from Gods, viewpoint, from Gods perspective, a higher global level, so much day to day issues worrying the normal mind will be of no value to you, for ‘greater is HE in YOU’. You are now on a global mission with great urgency to get Gods people to the victory line.
GOD NEEDS YOU, BUT HOW CAN YOU HEAR HIM WHEN YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HIS LANGUAGE? NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEPING SLUMBER, LUKEWARMNESS, AND LET THE WORD OF GOD AWAKEN YOUR SPIRIT, IGNITE YOU SO YOU BECOME A FIREBRAND, TOO HOT TO HANDLE BY THE ENEMY!.
So is the Holy Bible which is the only ‘Life manual’. To understand the Creator of the Universe and your creator and your purpose on this beautiful planet of ours called ‘the earth’. Moses the only person who saw God ‘face to face’ apart from His son Jesus Christ has this to say:
- Place these Gods words (law, Bible text) on your hearts.
- Get them deep inside you.
- Tie them on your hands and foreheads as a reminder.
- Teach them to your children.
- Talk about them wherever you are, sitting at home or walking in the street;
- Talk about them from the time you get up in the morning until you fall into bed at night.
- Inscribe them on the doorposts and gates of your cities so that you’ll live a long time and your children with you
- On this earth, land that God promised to give you and your descendants, your ancestors for as long as there is a sky over the Earth. Deut 11:18-21
Do not let it depart from your mouth. ·Study and meditate on it day and night to be ·sure careful and diligent, to obey everything that is written there. If you do this, you will be ·wise, prudent, successful, and prosperous ·in everything you do along life’s path 2 TIMOTHY 2:15
The Evangelical Department along with our Bible scholars invite you to delve deep into our A-Z BIBLE SERIES called: ROUNDTABLE BIBLE STUDY
Register & Join us every Saturday: 7 pm on zoom 230-751-9794